Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buddha’s Delight Stew with Seitan, Green Vegetables, and Mushrooms
- 16 ounces seitan, broth reserved
- 1 large bunch broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces fine rice noodles
- 1 recipe Asian Mushroom Broth , with trimmed shiitake mushrooms, or one 32-ounce carton low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1½ cups crimini, baby bella, or small white mushrooms
- One 15-ounce can baby corn, drained (reserve liquid for another use)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?