Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buckwheat crepes with poached apple & pear
- 3 free-range eggs
- 100 g butter, melted, plus a knob to grease the crpe pan
- 275 ml good-quality cider
- 250 g buckwheat flour
- pouring cream, to serve
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- 4 pears, peeled, cored and cut into large chunks
- 150 ml good-quality cider
- 1 generous splash of calvados
- 90 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 orange
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?