Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups buckwheat
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stemmed and chopped (about ½ cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled and minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, deribbed, and cut into ¼-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and cut into 1/3-inch dice (about 2 cup)
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut across into 1/8-inch rings (about 1½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from about two lemons)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|