Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil for coating the pan
- 3/4 cup (100g or 3.5 oz) buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup (100g or 3.5 oz) all-purpose flour (can sub with buckwheat flour for a 100% buckwheat pancake if you wish)
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg (optional)
- 2 cups (475 ml) buttermilk
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?