Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buckwheat Harvest Tart
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash (1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems removed, coarsely chopped (about 6 cups chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Gruyre
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?