Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buckwheat Galettes with Salmon, Capers, and Dill
- 1 1-pound salmon fillet with skin
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, divided
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill plus sprigs for garnish
- 8 Basic Buckwheat Crepes (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?