Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buckwheat Crepes with Pears and Crème Fraîche
- 4 pears, peeled, halved, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 8 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, divided
- 12 Basic Buckwheat Crepes (see recipe)
- Crème fraîche or sour cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?