Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucato with a Carnival of Sweet Peppers
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 yellow bell peppers, cored, seeds and pith removed, and thinly sliced
- 3 red bell peppers, cored, seeds and pith removed, and thinly sliced
- 3 green bell peppers, cored, seeds and pith removed, and thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 cup veal or beef broth
- 1 pound bucato, strands broken in half
- 1 cup (about 1½ ounces) shaved Parmesan cheese, plus more, grated, for passing at the table
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 993kcal (50%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 108g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|