Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucatini with Olives, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Basil
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces bucatini
- 3/4 cup black olive tapenade
- 3 cups basil leaves (from about 1 large bunch)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 24 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and torn into bite-size pieces (heaping 1/2 cup)
- High-quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parmigiano-Reggiano wedge, for shaving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?