Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucatini with Olives
- 7 tablespoons (105 mL) olive oil, divided
- ¾ cup (177 mL) fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 salt-packed or oil-packed canned anchovies (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) red pepper flakes
- 1 cup (236 mL) green olives, chopped
- 11 ounces (308 g) bucatini
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 679kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|