Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucatini all'Amatriciana alla Robert Sietsema Recipe
- 1 (4-ounce) piece guanciale, cut into 1-by-1/4-by-1/4-inch pieces (pancetta or bacon can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes in tomato pure
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- 1 pound bucatini
- 1 cup loosely packed, finely grated 18-month-old Parmesan cheese, grated on the small holes of a box grater (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 bunch basil leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?