Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucatini all'Amatriciana Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 thick pancetta slices (about 1/3 pound), cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole San Marzano tomatoes, coarsely chopped with juices reserved
- 2 small dried red chile peppers
- 1 pound dry bucatini or spaghetti
- Freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?