Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bucatini Pasta with Shrimp and Anchovies
- 1 pound bucatini pasta
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, oil reserved
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 92.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|