Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup warm water (110F to 115F)
- 1/4 cup warm whole milk (110F to 115F)
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast (measured from two 1/4-ounce envelopes)
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg beaten to blend with 1 teaspoon water (for glaze)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?