Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bryan's Sweet and Hot Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon crumbled dried red chile pepper
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|