Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bryan's Spicy Red Lentil Soup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups dry red lentils
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 15.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|