Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bryan Voltaggios One-Hour Memphis-Style Ribs
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 Tbs. freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbs. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. piment dEspelette
- 3/4 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 3/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1 1/2 tsp. toasted and ground coriander seed
- 1 1/2 tsp. toasted and ground fennel seed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup Sir Kensingtons scooping ketchup (available at Williams-Sonoma)
- 3 1/2 lb. pork baby back ribs, cut into 3- or 4-bone slabs (I used St. Louis-style ribs from a local pork producer)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?