Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with White Beans and Pecorino
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney beans), drained
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) coarsely grated young pecorino (such as a young Pecorino Toscano)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?