Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Walnut Vinaigrette
- 3 3/4 cups brussels sprouts, halved, cored, leaves separated
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium head of radicchio (about 5 ounces), cored and thinly sliced
- Parmesan (for shaving)
- 3/4 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?