Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Shallots and Salt Pork
- 1 cup 1/4-inch cubes salt pork or pancetta (about 8 ounces)
- 2 large shallots, peeled, quartered (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed, trimmed, halved
- 1-2 tablespoons juice from jarred dill pickles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?