Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Maple and Walnut Vinaigrette
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- ½ cup walnut oil
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|