Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh sage
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?