Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Kimchi and Bacon Recipe
- 1 cup
- 4 ounces thick-cut smoked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed and cut in half through the core
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup peeled, grated carrots (about 2 to 3 medium), grated on the large holes of a box grater
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?