Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Fried Eggs and Spiced Yogurt
- 6 ounces plain sheep's-milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon za’atar
- 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoons sumac (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 large brussels sprouts, stem end trimmed, halved, and pulled apart into leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 teaspoons (or more) apple cider vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- Hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?