Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts and Double-Smoked Bacon Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (about 5 cups), stems trimmed and outer leaves removed
- 1/4 pound double-smoked slab bacon or other smoked bacon , cut into lardons (1/4-by-3/4-inch rectangles)
- 2 cups pearl onions , peeled
- 10 chestnuts , roasted , peeled, and quartered
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?