Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts, Pancetta and Parsley
- 10 cups/2lbs Brussels sprouts
- 8oz pancetta, rind removed, cut into ½ inch cubes (to give 1½ cups)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ cups/8oz vacuum-packed chestnuts
- ¼ cup Marsala
- Large bunch parsley, chopped to give about 1 cup
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|