Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Raisins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 thick slices bacon
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts (about 1 pound), trimmed, halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?