Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts in Creamy Mustard Sauce
- 1½ cups yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup or honey
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 to 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|