Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts and Steak Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 ounces flank or skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- Kosher salt
- 4 scallions, whites chopped, greens sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped peeled ginger
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 Fresno chile or jalapeo, sliced into rings
- Steamed rice (for serving)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?