Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts and Lemon Risotto Recipe
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dried figs, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups Arborio or Carnaroli rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cored and very thinly sliced
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- 3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?