Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|