Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into tiny pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|