Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bruschetta with Shallots
- 12 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|