Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bruschetta with Fresh Tomatoes
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus additional for serving
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 large slices crusty hearth baked country bread, sliced about 6 inches long and 1-inch thick
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 325kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|