Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bruschetta with Fava Beans, Greens, and Blood Oranges
- 1 3/4 cups frozen double-peeled fava beans (about one 14-ounce bag), thawed, divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 blood oranges or navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups mixed baby greens (about 3 ounces)
- 18 slices sourdough or French baguette, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?