Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bruschetta with Dry-Cured Ham, Pears, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Twelve somewhat stale, ½-inch-thick slices French or Italian bread
- 2 medium garlic cloves, each halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup toasted almond oil, walnut oil, or pecan oil (see Notes)
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 ounces prosciutto crudo or jamon serrano, thinly sliced and then cut into 12 small pieces, each about ¼ ounce
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano (see Notes), shaved into thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- 6 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 303kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|