Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf French baguette
- 1 1/2 cups spinach - packed, rinsed and torn
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups finely chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|