Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 lb slab bacon, rough diced
- 2 Thai or other dried red chiles, stems trimmed and sliced (I added the whole Thai chiles - seeds and all! If you do not want at much heat, leave out the seeds).
- 1 1/4 lb. boneless pork loin, chopped into large pieces
- 1 4-5 lb. chicken, quartered, skinned, and most of the fat removed
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt for seasoning, plus extra to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10-12 cups low-sodium chicken broth (or use homemade)
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 large celery stalks
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, or other waxy type potatoes, peeled, rough diced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots (about 5 small carrots)
- 3 cups chopped onion (about 4 medium onions)
- 2 cups corn kernels cut from the cob (about 4 ears) (I used frozen corn as fresh corn was not available)
- 3 cups butterbeans, preferably fresh (or defrosted frozen) (I used frozen lima beans as fresh beans were not available)
- 1 28 oz can whole, peeled tomatoes, drained (I did use some of the tomato juice in the stew)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cholula sauce to taste (You can use Tabasco, however, I think Cholula adds far more flavor.)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?