Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup butter
- 8 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 6 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|