Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2oz best quality gluten-free dark semisweet chocolate
- 7 tablespoons (3½oz) butter
- 1 cup (7oz) superfine sugar
- 2 eggs, preferably free range, lightly whisked
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (3oz) ground almonds
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (4oz) chopped walnuts
- 8-in square pan, lined with silicone paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 193kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|