Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream, or as needed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 59.6g|
|Saturated Fat 25.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 117.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|