Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brownie Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips (about 8 ounces)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (do not use old-fashioned or freshly ground)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons (about) whipping cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?