Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 18 to 24 peeled white onions about 1 inch in diameter
- 1½ Tb butter
- 1½ Tb oil
- ½ cup of brown stock, canned beef bouillon, dry white wine, red wine, or water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A medium herb bouquet: 4 parsley sprigs,
- ½ bay leaf, and
- ¼ tsp thyme, tied in cheesecloth
- A 9- to 10-inch enameled skillet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 79kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|