Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Turkey Stock
- 3 pounds turkey parts, such as necks, drumsticks, and wings, preferably cut up
- 2 medium onions, unpeeled but trimmed, and each cut into 4 wedges
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 carrots, halved crosswise
- 2 1/2 quarts (10 cups) water
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 6 black peppercorns
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?