Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Sugar and Coffee Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups chopped white onions
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeo chile
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly brewed strong coffee or 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder dissolved in 1 cup hot water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?