Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Sugar and Bourbon Ribs
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 2- to 2 1/4-pound racks baby back pork ribs
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 6 thin rounds peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?