Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Sugar Berry Cobbler
- 3/4 to 1 cup plus 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar (depending on sweetness of berries), divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 3/4 pound mixed berries (strawberries trimmed and halved if using)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Rounded 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?