Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Sugar-Glazed Carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds carrots with tops, all similar size and thickness, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup tops coarsely chopped and reserved
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?