Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Brown Stock Half-Glaze, and Glaze
- 10 pounds bones (veal, beef, and/or poultry bones), cut into pieces
- 1 pound onions
- ¾ pound carrots, unpeeled, washed, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large head garlic, separated into cloves, unpeeled
- 1 bunch parsley, or the stems from 2 bunches
- ½ celery heart (about ¾ pound)
- 4 to 6 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1½ pounds ripe tomatoes, or 3 cups canned Italian plum tomatoes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 3kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|