Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 pounds bones (such as beef bones, lamb, pork, chicken, or game), cut into 1- or 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 2 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 sachet d’epices (cheesecloth packet tied with a string) containing 2 parsley stems, 2 thyme sprigs (or ¼ teaspoon dried), ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper, 1 bay leaf, and 1 garlic clove
- Salt (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 3kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|